Tactical Research TR102 Minimalist Training Boots - Black
A true zero-drop minimalist boot, the Belleville Tactical Research MINI-MiL is designed specifically for the conditioned warrior athlete currently training in minimalistic athletic footwear. This quick-drying unlined boot is not only highly breathable, but lightweight - weighing less than 2 lbs a pair.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: Smooth full-grain polishable cattlehide leather toe and 1000 denier Cordura nylon shaft
- Midsole: 2 millimeter, die-cut shock dispersing midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM TARSUS is oil & slip resistant
- Zero heel to toe “drop”
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Convenient pull-on loop
- Weighs approximately 16 ounces per half pair
- Sizes: 5-14 (including half sizes up to 12) in Regular and Wide widths
- Color: Black
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING: If you are wearing the MINI-MiL for the first time or have not previously trained in minimalist footwear such as Vibram FiveFingers, the manufacturer encourages a very gradual transition as you will be using new muscles in the feet and lower legs. The manufacturer recommends wearing the MINI-MiL for 1-2 hour intervals the first few weeks. Gradually increase usage as your body strengthens and adapts.
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.