Super Seer S1636 Modular Riot Helmet
Seer offers a complete line of premium fiberglass helmets including both Law Enforcement and Civilian models. Seer's helmet line for Law Enforcement includes Motorcycle, General Duty, Tactical/Correctional and Mounted models. Civilian offerings include custom color matched motorcycle helmets.
The Seer S1636 is a Modular and Riot/Correctional Helmetmade for extreme endurance and durability under pressure.
- Advanced Injection Molded Lightweight Polycarbonate Shell, available in four shell sizes: (XS - M / L - 2XL / 3XL - 5XL)
- Single-Button, One Handed Chin Bar / Faceshield Release
- Superior Fit and Comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Optically Superior Faceshield
- Air Channel Ventilation System
- Moisture Wicking Anti-Bacterial Interior is removable washable
- Available in Gloss or Matte Black finishes (specify)
- Meets NIJ impact and/or crash standards
- Sizes: XS - 5XL (6 5/8” - 8 3/4”). Sizes XL and up are Not Returnable). See size chart. Using a cloth tape measure placed in the center of your forehead, measure all the way around your head.
- Made in USA
About Super SEER Corporation:
Super Seer manufacturers top quality helmets for law enforcement and corrections officers, including mounted police and motorcycle police helmets and faceshields, correctional helmets, riot and tactical helmets, and recreational touring helmets for motorcyclists. Seer helmets are also worn by particpants in extreme sports including rodeo riders, snowboarders, and others. Super Seer helmets are made in the US by hand with pride.