Sundstrom Safety SR 710 HE Particulate Respiratory Filter
The Sundstrom Safety SR 710 HE particulate filter is of the mechanical type and protects against all types of particles (dust, fume, fog, spray, asbestos), as well as bacteria, viruses and radioactive dust.
- Part No: H02-1521
- Model description: SR 710 HE Particulate filter
- Color: Magenta
- Shelf life (years) 10
- Height (mm) 48
- Diameter (mm) 108
- The high efficiency filter efficiency is >99.997 % meaning that the air is 33,000 times cleaner on the backside of the filter media than in the front.
- The active filter area is 201 square inches (1300 cm2) which generates an extended usage time.
- The SR 710 is provided with a special thread and is designed for use in the Sundstr m SR 500 Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) as a separate particulate filter, i.e. it cannot be combined with a chemical cartridge.
- Price is per piece. Packed 20 pieces per case - sold only in full case quantities.
About Sundstrom Safety:
Sundstrom Safety is a world leader in respiratory masks, filters, and other respiratory safety devices. Sundstrom respiratory protection equipment is simple, effective, and comfortable to wear. Sundstrom respiratory protection masks and devices are used to prevent workers from breathing in harmful air contaminants.
Shipping Eligible for FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
Sundstrom Safety AB H02-1521