Steele Canvas 692 Polyethylene Extractor Truck - Laundry Cart
The Steele Canvas Polyethylene Extractor Truck .200 thick with swivel casters comes standard with a robust .200 seamless polyethylene liner which sits inside of a rust resistant plated steel frame. The combined strength and size of this unit makes it ideal for industrial laundries, garment shops and waste management. Each unit comes on four 4 swivel non-marking Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) casters.
- Liner made of medium duty .200" Polyethylene (PE) plastic.
- Rust resistant steel plated frame.
- Features include a smooth surface that is easy to clean and resists pitting and corroding.
- The standard color for polyethylene is white, but a variety of colors is available such as green (as shown), red, cyan, light blue, blue, orange, yellow, black, grey, and brown.
- Casters: comes standard with four swivel non-marking Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) casters for easy maneuvering. Other caster types and configurations are available upon request.
- Made to order: allow 2-4 weeks typical lead time, non-cancelable, non-returnable
- Made in the US.
|Size - Bushel Capacity||Internal Dimensions
(length x width x depth)
(length x width x height)
|20||60" x 32" x 24"||63 " x 36" x 31"||136 lbs.|
|24||60" x 32" x 27"||63 " x 36" x 34"||148 lbs.|
|28||70" x 32" x 27"||73 " x 36" x 34"||165 lbs.|
About Steele Canvas Basket laundry trucks:
Steele Canvas Basket utility trucks, laundry baskets, laundry hampers, and storage bags are made from your choice of sturdy natural cotton canvas or waterproof anti-bacterial vinyl-coated nylon, available in many colors. Steele Canvas laundry trucks and laundry carts are used for hauling supplies or debris on work sites, material handling in manufacturing and recycling facilities, moving mail in post offices and corporate mailrooms, or moving laundry and other materials in hospitals, industrial laundries, correctional and detention facilities and other institutional environments.
Care and Maintenance for Steele Canvas basket trucks:
Some units may require a minimal amount of assembly, such as caster installation or roping on a replacement basket liner. If you are installing casters, you will need a or adjustable wrench. If you are roping on a replacement basket liner, the manufacturer suggests you will need a minimal amount of hand-eye coordination. A variety of casters sizes and configurations are available - please contact us for more details.
Notes about shipping:
All Steele Canvas products are proudly made in the USA to order, with a typical lead time of 2-4 weeks, and ship from their workshop in Chelsea, MA. Smaller items are typically shipped FedEx or UPS ground service. Typically, the largest baskets that can be shipped this way are 6 BU. baskets and trucks (excluding the #s 50, 52, 60 62). Larger items need to be shipped using a truck or freight service. Feel free to contact us for freight cost estimates.