Scintrex Trace N2200 Narcotics Trace Detector
The Scintrex Trace N2200 narcotics trace detector pinpoints minute traces of cocaine, opiates, cannabis, hashish, meth, and other amphetamine-type stimulants. Fast, accurate and easy to use, the Scintrex Trace N2200's automatic sampling and go/no go readouts are ideal for non-technical staff. The lightweight, built-to-last N2200 easily processes dirty street drugs, and delivers consistent, dependable performance. Featuring a robust, reusable sampling screen and an easy-to-read display, this versatile unit is convenient to set up, operate and maintain.
- Gas chromatography-surface ionization detection (GC-SID) technology
- Delivers laboratory-grade accuracy to the field
- Rapid, accurate and easy to read results in seconds
- Detects impure / dirty street drugs
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 43.2 x 12.1 x 15.9 cm (17.0 x 4.8 x 6.3 in.)
- Weight: 5.2 kg / 11.5 lbs.
- Security Applications: Public Safety, Corrections, Critical Infrastructure, Customs and Border Protection, First Responders, Government, Law Enforcement, Mail and Shipping, Military, Schools, Transportation, Airport and Port Security, VIP and Event Security
- Export and End-User restrictions apply.
About Scintrex Trace Detection:
With the broadest range of narcotics and explosives trace detectors available, Scintrex Trace's pioneering trace technologies are preferred by security professionals. These highly sensitive and specific trace detectors are designed to keep false alarm rates low while rapidly finding microscopic particle and vapor traces of illicit substances. A global leader in explosives, chemical and narcotics detection, Scintrex Trace is Autoclear's Canada-based trace detection division.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.