Scintrex Trace E3500 Portable Advanced Dual-Mode Explosives Detector Unit
The rugged Scintrex Trace E3500 explosives trace detector uses Chemilux to detect homemade, military and commercial explosives, including ICAO taggants, plastics, ammonium nitrate, black powder, other nitrates and TATP. Ideal for tough environments, the Scintrex E3500 trace detector resists contamination from weather, terrain, humidity, dirt and dust. Built to withstand rough handling and tough environments, the Scintrex E3500 explosives detector packs potent detection capability into a lightweight, durable thermoplastic housing.
- Resists contamination from weather, terrain, humidity, dirt and dust
- No radioactivity, isotopes or carrier gases required
- Identifies particulates and vapors in seconds
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 50.0 x 14.0 x 11.0 cm (20.0" x 5.5" x 4.3")
- Weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lb) uncrated
- Available with additional options to extend functionality
- Specs subject to change, spec sheet available upon request
Security Applications: Public Safety, Corrections, Critical Infrastructure, Customs and Border Protection, First Responders, Government, Law Enforcement, Mail and Shipping, Military, Schools, Transportation, Airport and Port Security, VIP and Event Security
Export and End-User restrictions apply.
About Scintrex Trace Detection:
With the broadest range of narcotics and explosives trace detectors available, Scintrex Trace's pioneering trace technologies are preferred by security professionals. These highly sensitive and specific trace detectors are designed to keep false alarm rates low while rapidly finding microscopic particle and vapor traces of illicit substances. A global leader in explosives, chemical and narcotics detection, Scintrex Trace is Autoclear's Canada-based trace detection division.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.