Sandpiper of California 5031 Three Day Pass Bag
Mid-sized pack to keep your gear where you can find it. Easy access to books, clothing and accessories in the generous main compartment. Organize pens, pencils, business cards, etc. in the Organizer Panel. Compact enough to use virtually anywhere, but with the capacity for a few days of clothing or supplies. Ideal size for airport carry-on use or add a hydration reservoir for a casual hike.
- Hydration compatible
- Organization panels
- Adjustable waist belt
- MOLLE / PALS panel
- External compression straps
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant exterior
- Hook loop name tape panel
- Imported, Country of Origin varies by part number:
- Made in non-TAA compliant countries (part number contains "-O-")
- Made in NAFTA and TAA compliant countries by special order (part number contains "-N-")
- Colors: Black, Coyote Brown, MultiCam
|Size/Dimensions:||Medium/20" x 14.5" x 8.5"|
|Weight:||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Material:||600-Denier Polyester Canvas Fabric|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Order Part #||Color||NAFTA Part #
* Use the NAFTA part number to request special government pricing on the TAA-Compliant version of the bag.
About Sandpiper of California:
S.O.C. makes quality luggage, backpacks, business and travel bags, bugout bags, gear packs, rolling loadout bags, and tactical gear. S.O.C.'s customers include recreational and outdoor enthusiasts, as well as law enforcement and U.S. military personnel and departments. Sandpiper of Calfornia features quality products that are manufactured and developed in America by its sister company, PiperGear USA. Sandpiper of California and Piper Gear USA provide products that cover the full range of manufacturing and sourcing requirements, including Berry Amendment compliant, Buy American Act, and NAFTA, in addition to overseas production.