Sandpiper of Califonia 2038 Rolling Loadout Bag XL
Generous main compartment with zipper along perimeter for complete access to cargo. Internal and external zippered pockets. Adjustable carry handle which can be used as backpack straps. Concealable pull handles, compression straps, detachable zippered pouch and MOLLE / PALS panel. Skid rails and 3 large diameter wheels to easily roll on firm surface or sand.
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant exterior
- 3 large-diameter wheels
- Skid rails
- Compression straps
- Detachable carry straps
- MOLLE / PALS panel
- Concealable pull handles
- Imported, Country of Origin varies by part number:
- Made in non-TAA compliant countries (part number contains "-O-")
- Made in NAFTA and TAA compliant countries by special order (part number contains "-N-")
- Colors: Black, Coyote Brown, MultiCam, ABU Pattern
|Dimensions:||12.25" x 36.0" x 17.0"|
|Order Part #||Color||NAFTA Part #
|2038-O-CB||Coyote Brown, XL||2038-N-CB|
|--||ABU Pattern, XL||2038-N-ABU|
* Use the NAFTA part number to request special government pricing on the TAA-Compliant version of the bag.
About Sandpiper of California:
S.O.C. makes quality luggage, backpacks, business and travel bags, bugout bags, gear packs, rolling loadout bags, and tactical gear. S.O.C.'s customers include recreational and outdoor enthusiasts, as well as law enforcement and U.S. military personnel and departments. Sandpiper of Calfornia features quality products that are manufactured and developed in America by its sister company, PiperGear USA. Sandpiper of California and Piper Gear USA provide products that cover the full range of manufacturing and sourcing requirements, including Berry Amendment compliant, Buy American Act, and NAFTA, in addition to overseas production.