Refrigiwear 0381 Iron-Tuff Sub-Zero Coverall with Hood
The Refrigiwear Minus 50° Suit With Hood provides full body coverage for extreme cold protection as low as 50 degrees below zero. The attached hood has a knit wind seal for added resistance from wind and weather.
- 11.25 oz. RefrigiFill insulation
- Tear- and abrasion-resistant 420 denier nylon outershell
- Water-repellent, windtight finish
- Reinforced brass rivets at stress points
- Bounds seams seal out drafts
- 2 oversized insulated front pockets and chest pocket
- Zipper sleeve pocket with pencil stall
- Sewn-on fleece-lined hood with knit wind seal
- Heavy-duty knit cuffs
- Heel reinforcement patches
- RefrigiWear Comfort Rating: -50° F (-46 C)
- Colors: Navy Blue, Sage Green
RefrigiWear is a leading manufacturer of high quality insulated clothing, extreme cold weather work clothes, and PPE including footwear, insulated gloves, and cold weather outerwear for use in subzero temperatures, inclement weather, and low-visibility environments. Refrigiwear freezer wear apparel and extreme cold weather clothing is perfect for the most extreme conditions.
Applications for RefrigiWear clothing include Broadliners, Cold Storage, Floral, Food Processing, Groceries, Restaurants, Pharma, Transportation, Airports, Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, HVAC, Landscaping, Maintenance, Public Services, Telecommunications, Transportation, Utilities, Power and other industries.