Refrigiwear 0358 Iron-Tuff Sub-Zero Siberian Jacket
The iconic Iron-Tuff Siberian Jacket has been trusted by millions over the decades to keep them warm and productive in extremely cold environments. The slighly longer, fingertip length is perfect for protecting your entire torso, and the "built-to-last" construction can give you years of reliable use.
- 11.25 oz. RefrigiFill insulation
- Tear- and abrasion-resistant 420 denier nylon outershell
- Water-repellent, wind-tight finish
- Reinforced brass rivets at stress points
- Bounds seams seal out drafts
- Insulated patch and chest pockets
- Zipper sleeve pocket with pencil stall
- Raglan sleeves
- Draft-sealing elastic back band
- Soft fleece collar
- RefrigiWear Comfort Rating: -50 F (-46 C).
RefrigiWear is a leading manufacturer of high quality insulated clothing, extreme cold weather work clothes, and PPE including footwear, insulated gloves, and cold weather outerwear for use in subzero temperatures, inclement weather, and low-visibility environments. Refrigiwear freezer wear apparel and extreme cold weather clothing is perfect for the most extreme conditions.
Applications for RefrigiWear clothing include Broadliners, Cold Storage, Floral, Food Processing, Groceries, Restaurants, Pharma, Transportation, Airports, Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, HVAC, Landscaping, Maintenance, Public Services, Telecommunications, Transportation, Utilities, Power and other industries.