Refrigiwear 0342L2 Iron-Tuff High Visibility Jackoat with Reflective Tape
The Jackoat is a fingertip length jacket with a two way zipper and oversized insulated pockets to protect you from the harshest of cold work environments. Stay warm all day with fleece collars and bound seams, as well as heavy-duty nylon cuffs. Stay safe in low visibility environments, with ANSI Class 3 compliant High Visibility material and reflective tape. The tape features the enhanced safety feature of an X shape on the back to indicate facing direction.
- 11.25 oz. RefrigiFill insulation
- 300 Denier polyester outershell
- Water-repellent, windtight finish
- Reinforced brass rivets at stress points
- Bounds seams seal out drafts
- Oversized insulated pockets
- Zipper sleeve pocket with pencil stall
- Draft-sealing elastic back band
- Double-slide two-way zipper
- Soft fleece collar
- ANSI Class 3 Compliant
- [MTO] This item is non-returnable.
RefrigiWear is a leading manufacturer of high quality insulated clothing, extreme cold weather work clothes, and PPE including footwear, insulated gloves, and cold weather outerwear for use in subzero temperatures, inclement weather, and low-visibility environments. Refrigiwear freezer wear apparel and extreme cold weather clothing is perfect for the most extreme conditions.
Applications for RefrigiWear clothing include Broadliners, Cold Storage, Floral, Food Processing, Groceries, Restaurants, Pharma, Transportation, Airports, Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, HVAC, Landscaping, Maintenance, Public Services, Telecommunications, Transportation, Utilities, Power and other industries.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.