Refrigiwear 0341 Iron-Tuff Sub-Zero Inspector Coat
The Inspector Coat is a knee length coat with an adjustable belt and nylon collar. There is an oversized insulated patch pocket and a side seam opening for trouser pocket access. The Inspector Coat features bound seams and storm flaps over all the zippers to seal out the wind and cold.
- 11.25 oz. RefrigiFill insulation
- Tear- and abrasion-resistant 420 denier nylon outershell
- Water-repellent, wind-tight finish
- Reinforced brass rivets at stress points
- Bounds seams seal out drafts
- 2 Oversized insulated front pockets and chest pocket
- Knee-length coat
- Nylon collar
- Adjustable waist belt
- Side seam openings for trouser pocket access
- RefrigiWear Comfort Rating: -50 F (-46 C).
RefrigiWear is a leading manufacturer of high quality insulated clothing, extreme cold weather work clothes, and PPE including footwear, insulated gloves, and cold weather outerwear for use in subzero temperatures, inclement weather, and low-visibility environments. Refrigiwear freezer wear apparel and extreme cold weather clothing is perfect for the most extreme conditions.
Applications for RefrigiWear clothing include Broadliners, Cold Storage, Floral, Food Processing, Groceries, Restaurants, Pharma, Transportation, Airports, Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, HVAC, Landscaping, Maintenance, Public Services, Telecommunications, Transportation, Utilities, Power and other industries.