Reebok CM8992 Men's Fusion Max Duty Boots - Coyote
The Reebok Fusion Max series of tactical boots is designed around maximum comfort and mobility, with Total Cushioning Technology.
- Fusion Max - 8" Tactical Boot
- Cattle Hide Leather and 1000D Cordura Ballistic Nylon upper
- Color: Coyote
- MIL-33 Moisture Wicking Lining
- Insole: Removable Polyurethane Cushion Insert with Gel Heel Pad and Shock Eliminator Heel Cushion
- Outsole: RECON Rugged Terrain PU Bottom with Total Cushioning Comfort Bed
- Reebok Duty and Tactical Boot Outsole Ratings Guide:
- Slip Resistance: Better
- Oil Resistance: Best
- Metal Chip Resistance: Better
- Heat Resistance: Good
- Abrasion Resistance: Best
- Chemical Resistance: Best
- AR670-1 Compliant
- Soft Toe: Non-protective toe cap that meets ASTM F2892 EH Standard for soft toe protective footwear. Electrical Hazard safety rated footwear provides secondary protection from live circuits, wires, or highly charged electrical equipment.
- Total Cushioning Technology (TCT): Provides five layers (1-1/2") of cushioning under the heel and three layers (1/2") under the forepart, providing deeper total cushioning for amazing comfort and impact protection.
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
- Airport friendly with minimal metal hardware that will not activate most airport metal scanning devices.
About Reebok Military Boots and Duty Footwear:
Reebok Boots is committed to inspiring and enabling athletic performance and empowering people to be fit for life. Reebok and Warson Brands offer duty boots and uniform footwear that extend the Reebok reputation for athletic performance to military, law enforcement, police, sheriffs, Fire/EMS/EMT and other public safety professionals. Reebok Duty boots provide positive traction, respond quickly and offer superior comfort for police officers, tactical units and military personnel.