Rapiscan Mobile 618XR HP High Performance Baggage and Parcel Inspection Portable Security Screening System
- DETECTION OF EXPLOSIVES AND NARCOTICS ALERT
- Target and NARCScan are designed to assist operators in the detection of a range of explosives and narcotics respectively in real time during the scanning process by marking a potential threat on the X-ray image. Rapiscan Systems detection algorithms are based on regulatory material analysis techniques.
- GOVERNMENT REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- Mobile 618XR hp performance is in full compliance with the mandatory regulations (EC) No. 300/2008, (EU) No. 185/2010 and Commissions Decision C(2010)774 for aviation security in the European Union.
- EASE OF USE PROVIDING HIGH THROUGHPUT
- Mobile 618XR hp is supported by a rigid-steel structure, and is equipped with painted handles at its sides and large pneumatic caster wheels at its base for ease of maneuverability.
- The wheels enable operators to move the Mobile 618XR hp easily, and offer a locking function to achieve stability and security during use.
- A lockable, easy slide out control panel tray and monitor is securely located on top of the system.
- Rapiscan Systems latest proprietary image enhancement tool, utilizes the new innovative Dual-Mode X-ray imaging Technique (DMxT) to emphasize the detail in specific regions of images by enhancing the visibility of thin metal therefore increasing operator recognition of potential threats in cluttered images.
- LARGE PNEUMATIC WHEELS FOR EASY TRANSPORT
- LOCKABLE, PULLOUT OPERATOR CONTROL PANEL AND MONITOR CONSOLE
- TIE-DOWN ANCHOR POINTS
- EASY TO ACCESS CABLE REEL
- TUNNEL SIZE: 540 mm (W) x 360 mm (H) (21.3 x 14.2 in.)
- SYSTEM WIDTH: 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- SYSTEM LENGTH: 1,662 mm (65.4 in.)
- SYSTEM HEIGHT: 1,913 mm (75.3 in.) open. 1,530 mm (60.2 in.) closed
- Available options and accessories (sold separately):
- Shipping, Installation and Training
- Rollerbeds - 0.5M and 1.0M
About Rapiscan Systems:
Rapiscan Systems provides state of the art products, solutions and services that meet customers most demanding threat detection needs while improving operational efficiency. Rapiscan products and solutions meet or exceed the most stringent security regulations and standards of the most demanding regulators and customers worldwide. Rapiscan products and solutions address security needs, while improving customer operational efficiency to meet real-world demands for efficiency, upgradability, and ease-of-use. Rapiscan products are in active daily use worldwide including by NATO, the European Union, Manchester Airport Group, UK Customs, Hong Kong International Airport, US Department of Homeland Security (TSA, CBP), US Department of Defense, and others.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.