Rapiscan 638DV Baggage and Parcel Inspection Checkpoint Scanner System
- DETECTION OF EXPLOSIVES AND NARCOTICS ALERT
- Target and NARCScan are designed to assist operators in the detection of a range of explosives and narcotics respectively in real time during the scanning process by marking a potential threat on the X-ray image. Rapiscan Systems detection algorithms are based on regulatory material analysis techniques.
- DARC ALARM
- Rapiscan Systems' proprietary detection algorithm that detects areas of high density while screening air cargo. Rapiscan Systems collaborated closely with the U.K. Department for Transport to create DARC alarm and jointly executed the necessary test trials to verify the effectiveness of the DARC Alarm algorithm.
- MEETS ALL EUROPEAN COMMISSION AVIATION SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
- MATRIXING, NETWORKING AND REMOTE VIEWING
- HEAVY DUTY ROLLERBED
- REGULATORY APPROVED ALARM FOR HIGH DENSITY OBJECTS
- E.U. AVIATION COMPLAINT AND APPROVED BY U.S. TSA AND TRANSPORT CANADA
- TUNNEL SIZE: 1,837 x 1,800 mm (72.3 x 70.9 in)
- SYSTEM WIDTH: 3,116 mm (122.7 in.)
- SYSTEM LENGTH: 10,620 mm (418.1 in.)
- SYSTEM HEIGHT: 3,481 mm (137.0 in.)
Rapiscan Systems provides state of the art products, solutions and services that meet customers most demanding threat detection needs while improving operational efficiency. Rapiscan products and solutions meet or exceed the most stringent security regulations and standards of the most demanding regulators and customers worldwide. Rapiscan products and solutions address security needs, while improving customer operational efficiency to meet real-world demands for efficiency, upgradability, and ease-of-use. Rapiscan products are in active daily use worldwide including by NATO, the European Union, Manchester Airport Group, UK Customs, Hong Kong International Airport, US Department of Homeland Security (TSA, CBP), US Department of Defense, and others.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.