Rapiscan 622XR Baggage and Parcel Inspection Portable Screening System
- DETECTION OF EXPLOSIVES AND NARCOTICS ALERT
- Target and NARCScan are designed to assist operators in the detection of a range of explosives and narcotics respectively in real time during the scanning process by marking a potential threat on the X-ray image. Rapiscan Systems detection algorithms are based on regulatory material analysis techniques.
- GOVERNMENT REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- 622XR performance is in full compliance with the mandatory regulations (EC) No. 300/2008, (EU) No. 185/2010 and Commissions Decision C(2010)774 for aviation security in the European Union.
- EASE OF USE PROVIDING HIGHEST THROUGHPUT
- With over 14 image processing tools and detection alert algorithms the feature-rich software allows the operator to more easily and accurately search for contraband.
- Rapiscan Systems latest proprietary image enhancement tool, utilizes the new innovative Dual-Mode X-ray imaging Technique (DMxT) to emphasize the detail in specific regions of images by enhancing the visibility of thin metal therefore increasing operator recognition of potential threats in cluttered images.
- BEST IN CLASS IMAGE QUALITY
- SUPERIOR RESOLUTION
- INNOVATIVE NEW DUAL-MODE DUAL ENERGY X-RAY IMAGING TECHNIQUE (DMXT)
- LOW DENSITY IMAGE ENHANCEMENT
- MATRIXING, NETWORKING AND REMOTE VIEWING
- TUNNEL OPENING (WXH): 750 X 550 mm (29.5 X 21.7 in)
- LENGTH: 2,282 mm (89.8 in.)
- WIDTH: 1,030 mm (40.6 in.)
- HEIGHT: 1,467 mm (57.8 in.)
Rapiscan Systems provides state of the art products, solutions and services that meet customers most demanding threat detection needs while improving operational efficiency. Rapiscan products and solutions meet or exceed the most stringent security regulations and standards of the most demanding regulators and customers worldwide. Rapiscan products and solutions address security needs, while improving customer operational efficiency to meet real-world demands for efficiency, upgradability, and ease-of-use. Rapiscan products are in active daily use worldwide including by NATO, the European Union, Manchester Airport Group, UK Customs, Hong Kong International Airport, US Department of Homeland Security (TSA, CBP), US Department of Defense, and others.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.