Rapiscan 620DV Baggage and Parcel Inspection Checkpoint Scanner System
- DETECTION OF EXPLOSIVES AND NARCOTICS ALERT
- Target and NARCScan are designed to assist operators in the detection of a range of explosives and narcotics respectively in real time during the scanning process by marking a potential threat on the X-ray image. Rapiscan Systems detection algorithms are based on regulatory material analysis techniques.
- The 620DV meets the most rigorous detection and image quality requirements as set by the U.K. Department of Transport (DfT), European Union, and French civil aviation authority (STAC).
- EASE OF USE PROVIDING HIGHEST THROUGHPUT
- With over 13 image processing tools and detection alert algorithm functions, the feature rich software allows the operator to more easily and accurately search for contraband.
- DUAL VIEW ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
- As mandated by US and EU regulators, the 620DV utilizes a dual view technology which produces two simultaneous images (vertical and horizontal views) of the scanned object. It provides a more complete image, thereby reducing the need for repositioning and rescanning and enabling rapid, accurate and comprehensive threat detection.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ADVANCED CHECKPOINT SCREENING
- DUAL VIEW TECHNOLOGY
- LARGEST GLOBAL REGULATORY APPROVALS
- 620DV performance is in full compliance with the European Union regulations (EC) No. 300/2008, (EU) No. 2015/1998 and Commissions Decision C (2015)8005 for aviation security.
Rapiscan Systems provides state of the art products, solutions and services that meet customers most demanding threat detection needs while improving operational efficiency. Rapiscan products and solutions meet or exceed the most stringent security regulations and standards of the most demanding regulators and customers worldwide. Rapiscan products and solutions address security needs, while improving customer operational efficiency to meet real-world demands for efficiency, upgradability, and ease-of-use. Rapiscan products are in active daily use worldwide including by NATO, the European Union, Manchester Airport Group, UK Customs, Hong Kong International Airport, US Department of Homeland Security (TSA, CBP), US Department of Defense, and others.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.