Propper Series 100 F4533 Men's 8" Comp Toe Boot with Side Zipper - Coyote
Keep your feet moving comfortably in Propper's Series 100 military and duty boots. Manufactured with the highest quality materials, these boots will stand up to the tests of time. A premium memory foam insole adds a layer of all-day comfort for those long, demanding shifts.
- 8" height
- Premium memory foam insole
- Engineered using true US sizing for superior fit with excellent weight distribution for all-day comfort
- ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 75 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard
- Polishable full grain leather and 1000D nylon upper
- Triple row reinforced stitching
- Friction-resistant speed lacing system with 550 paracord lacing
- Arch design resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Breathable liner wicks and regulates temperature, treated with Aegis® to prevent odor
- Oil-resistant and slip-resistant rubber outsole for excellent traction and impact absorption
- NTOA member tested and approved
- FREE optional fit inserts included
- AR-670 and AFI 36-2903 compliant
- Sizes: 5-17 in Medium (D) width and 5-14 in Wide (EE) width (half sizes to 12.5)
- Color: Coyote
The leather and 1000D Cordura upper of the Series 100 Boot can be pulled snug with the quick and easy NATO speed lace system. A special gusset behind the zipper helps keep water out while the triple-density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. The Series 100 boot is a great value in footwear for street patrol/tactical, activity duty, safety professions and more. Propper footwear was designed for long-lasting comfort and durability, based on true U.S. sizing to provide the perfect fit.
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.