Propper F5833 Men's Long Sleeve Kinetic Combat Shirt
The Propper Kinetic Combat Shirt is designed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military officers with function and comfort under heavy body armor in mind. The body of the shirt is made of industry-best snag resistant 100% polyester with moisture-wicking, quick-drying and anti-microbial properties to keep you cool and fresh all day. The sleeves and collar are made of NexStretch ripstop fabric, a polyester, cotton and spandex combination optimal for movement. This shirt comes equipped with convenient storage pockets, pen slots and loop fields for identification and insignia. Raglan sleeves with underarm gussets provide exceptional range of motion while reinforced elbow patches contribute to durability. The stand-up collar and 1/4 zip front are lined with a soft, breathable mesh to prevent abrasion and add comfort.
- Body, yoke & side gussets: made of 5.2 oz 100% polyester double pique knit
- Collar & sleeves: made of 4.5 oz 65% polyester / 32% cotton / 3% spandex NexStretch ripstop
- Teflon fabric protector on collar and sleeves repels stains and liquids
- 1/4 zip front with mandarin collar
- Snag-free and pill-resistant knit body
- Anti-microbial / anti-odor
- Zippered sleeve pockets with loop fields for identification and insignia
- Reinforced elbows
- Adjustable hook and loop sleeve cuffs
- Extended length in back
- Sizes: XS-5XL Regular and S-3XL Long
- Colors: F5833-4X-001 Black, F5833-4X--330 Olive, F5833-4X-450 LAPD Navy
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.