Propper F581721 OCP Combat Shirt
The Propper Combat Shirt is engineered with function and comfort under heavy body armor in mind. Woven raglan sleeves with underarm gussets provide exceptional range of motion while reinforced elbow patches contribute to durability.
- Sleeves: made of 6.5 oz. 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop fabric
- Torso (body, yoke, and side gussets): made of 4 oz. 100% polyester with moisture-wicking and antimicrobial finish
- Durable woven sleeves and collar with flatlock seams
- Lightweight knit body with antimicrobial finish for comfort
- Stand collar and ¼ zip front with soft mesh lining
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for enhanced range of motion
- Adjustable hook and loop fasteners at sleeve cuffs
- Two zippered bicep pockets with loop facing patches for insignia
- Elbow patches
- Sizes: S-L Short, XS-4XL Regular, S-3XL Long
- Color: OCP
The Propper Combat Shirt is engineered with function and comfort in mind. The moisture-wicking knit body is treated with an antimicrobial finish for all-day wear under heavy body armor. Woven raglan sleeves with underarm gussets provide exceptional range of motion while reinforced elbow patches contribute to durability. Both sleeves are finished with adjustable cuffs, loop fields for identification and zippered pockets for easy-access essentials.
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.