Propper F5621 720 Tactical Uniform Belt - Double Layer Reinforced Nylon
The Propper F5621-75-001 Belt is a heavy-duty tactical belt designed to carry a wide assortment of accessories, tools, and holsters.
- Double layer of reinforced 1.5 nylon webbing
- Adjustable fit
- High-strength, aircraft-grade aluminum V-ring buckle
- Built to carry full range of accessories and tools
- Sturdy hook and loop closure
- Low-profile buckle sits flat against pants or shorts
- Sizes: M-4XL
- Color: Black with Black oxide finish on buckle - F562175001
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.