Propper F5495-21 Men's ACU Coat - 50/50 NYCO Ripstop
The Propper ACU Coat is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army sewn to military specification GL/PD 14-04A. The Army Combat Uniform Coat features felled seams throughout for enhanced durability and a bi-swing back for improved range of motion.
- Made of 6.5 oz. 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop
- NIR Compliant
- Sewn to military specification GL/PD 14-04A
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Sizes: XS-2XL Short, XS-4XL Regular, S-3XL Long, XS-XL Extra Long
- Color: OCP Pattern F549521389
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.