Propper F5307-2l-700 Flame Resistant Wildland Firefighter Overshirt - Sigma 4 Star
Propper Wildland Overshirts are worn by Wildland fire fighters to provide flame resistant protection and good visibility.
- Extended stand up collar with hook and loop closure
- Internal hanger loop sewn in to the center back collar
- Nomex zipper front closure with internal storm flap
- Two mic tabs located above the pockets
- Expandable/angled pleated patch pocket located on the front right chest with hook and loop flap closure
- Angled radio pocket with drain holes located on the left chest secured by a tapered hook and loop flap closure
- 2 heat applied silver reflective trim around the biceps
- Bi-swing pleated back
- Articulated pleated elbows with hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Sizes: S-3XL Reg, S-2XL Long
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.