Propper F5299 Flame Resistant Wildland Firefighter Overpants - Sigma 4 Star
Propper Wildland Overpants are worn by Wildland fire fighters to provide flame resistant protection and good visibility.
- Nomex zipper-fly closure with internal storm flap
- Elastic back waistband with 6+1 bar-tack reinforced belt loops
- Hook and loop Ez-access pass-thru pocket openings
- Two welt style seat pockets with integrated overlapping flaps
- Articulated, double pleated knees
- Expansion pleated pockets with offset spade style hook and loop flap closures on each thigh
- Zipper leg closures with D-ring adjustable hook and loop straps at bottom of pant cuffs
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.