Propper F5289-38 ACU Trousers - Ripstop OCP
The Propper ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The ACU Trouser features felled seams, forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Sewn to mil-spec GL/PD 14-05A and worn by the world's toughest customers.
- Made of Battle Rip 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop fabric
- Not NIR Compliant
- Sewn to military specification GL/PD 14-05A
- Battle Rip fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- 8-pocket design
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Durable drawstring leg closures (100% cotton NFPA version does not have drawstrings)
- Sizes: XS-2XL Short, XS-4XL Regular, S-3XL Long, XS-XL Extra Long
- Color: OCP Pattern F528938389
The Propper ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The Propper Army Combat Uniform Trouser is sewn to military specification GL/PD 14-05A.
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.