Propper F5261-55 BDU Shorts - 100% Cotton Ripstop
Keep your tactical edge in warmer weather. The Propper BDU Short offers all the functionality you need in a comfortable Battle Rip or cotton fabric. Available in a variety of uniform patterns, this short features a 10 inseam, an adjustable waistband that adds up to 4 inches, waist tabs, felled inseams, outseams and seat seams for a secure, durable fit. With six pockets complete with fused flaps you can carry your gear without sacrificing your professional look.
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- 100% cotton ripstop
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.