Propper F5252-50 Lightweight Men's Tactical Trousers - Ripstop
Propper's Lightweight Tactical Trouser is engineered with high-quality materials and functional designs to meet the evolving needs of tactical and public safety professionals. Built for performance, this trouser can be worn on or off duty and has a durable, consistent appearance
- 6.4 oz 65% polyester / 35% cotton lightweight ripstop
- Teflon fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Side elastic waistband
- Hand pockets with reinforcement
- Magazine pocket with flap closure
- Side cargo pocket with flap closure
- Reinforced knee with internal opening for pads
- Seat reinforcement pocket with internal wallet pocket
- Relaxed fit - elastic waistband sits at the waist. Relaxed through hip and thigh. Straight through the leg.
- NTOA member tested and approved
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.