Propper F5251-25 Uniform Tactical Pants
Make tactical performance and everyday durability a part of your uniform without breaking the bank. Propper's Genuine Gear Tactical Pants are the uniform trousers that give you the tactical functionality you need in four standard uniform colors. With lightweight ripstop fabric, reinforcements in the knees, an action-stretch waistband and nine pockets, you can comfortably keep your gear by your side in every situation.
- 6.2 oz 60% cotton / 40% polyester ripstop
- Action-stretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Two back pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two front pockets with reinforced opening for folding knife or tool clip
- Two double cargo pockets with open-top slash pockets
- Internal openings for knee pads
- Relaxed fit - elastic waistband sits at the waist. Relaxed through hip and thigh. Straight through the leg
- Colors: Black, Charcoal, Coyote, Khaki, Olive, LAPD Navy
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.