Propper F5201-12 BDU Trousers - Twill
Its authentic in every way. The Propper BDU Trouser is sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E, with felled seams and a reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused flaps give you a clean, professional look. Use the adjustable waist tabs and durable drawstring leg closures for a secure fit.
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- 60/40 poly-cotton twill
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.