Propper F4522 Men's 6" Tactical Duty Boot with Side Zipper - Black
Propper F45224F001 Men's 6" Tactical Duty Boots keep your feet comfortable and ready to take you into the toughest places. The double row reinforced stitching with performance outsoles, YKK zipper with zipper guard and polishable leather keeps these boots durable and professional while remaining rugged and tough for any tactical mission.
- Low profile
- Polishable leather and 900D nylon mesh upper construction
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Friction-resistant speed lacing system
- Tongue gusset stitched down to prevent dirt and debris from entering the boot
- Padded collar
- YKK side zipper with zipper guard
- Athletic performance rubber sole
- Sizes: 5-17 in Medium (D) width and 5-14 in Wide (EE) width (half sizes to 12.5)
- Color: Black
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.