Portwest P250 Biztek N95 Fold Flat Respirator Mask (box)
Portwest Biztek P250 N95 fold flat respirator FFP2 level disposable mask protects against solid and liquid particles of average toxicity. Minimal % of filtration 94%. Protects up to 10 times the TLV (Assigned Protection Factor for FFP2 masks).
Made of PP and PU foam
- Special compact vertical fold-flat design
- 95% filtration efficiency against a wide range of non-oily particles
- Adjustable nose bar for improved fit and reduced fogging of glasses
- Ultrasonic welded head straps for greater durability
- Foam padding around nose bridge for added comfort
- Standards: NIOSH N95, EN 149 FFP2 (NR)
- Individually wrapped inside hygienic polybag
- Packed 20 masks per retail box, 30 boxes per case, total 600/case
- Ideal for all day use
- 100% latex free
Examples of applications: Sanding of soft wood, composite materials, rust, putty,
plaster, plastics /cutting, deburring, grinding, drilling of metal.
Portwest Biztex brand ensures exceptional quality and performance across a
full range of disposable masks. Biztex offers a high level of protection and quality, safeguarding the wearer against many workplace risks including liquid chemicals, static electricity, dry particles and radioactive contamination.
About Portwest LLC
Established in 1904, Portwest is a global single source one-stop-shop for safety garments, work footwear, work gloves, and PPE, designing and manufacturing stylish, comfortable, high-quality workwear. Portwest's safety workwear, safety footwear and Personal Protective Equipment protects workers in industries such as oil and gas, welding, mining, agriculture, transport, chemical, construction, warehousing, and manufacturing, as well as providing hazard protection from flame, electric arc, chemical, molten metal, heat, cold, low visibility, rain and ESD. Rely on Portwest flame-resistant workwear, high-visibility apparel, protective footwear, hand protection and other PPE for your worker's safety.