Portwest FR96 Flame Resistant Hi-Vis Long Sleeve T-Shirt
This comfortable t-shirt is made from an interlock knit fabric which is lightweight but offers high insulation. Ideal for use in a range of industries, this item offers permanent flame resistant.
- Made of Modaflame Knit: 60% Modacrylic, 40% Cotton, 280g
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- High cotton content for superior comfort
- Silver reflective tape for increased visibility
- Crew neck
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- Protects against radiant and convective heat
- Standards: ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 9 CAL/CM2 (HAF 80.8%); ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3; ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE P CLASS 3; ASTM F1506; NFPA® 70E; EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1; EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1; EN 1149 -5
- Color: Yellow
- Sizes: S-6XL
Modaflame modacrylic fibers provide inherent flame resistance, excellent dimensional stability and high elastic properties which allow garments to retain their shape. High cotton content gives the fabric comfort, warmth and a soft handle. Modaflame is extremely comfortable, hardwearing, and offers full anti-static protection.
About Portwest LLC
Established in 1904, Portwest is a global single source one-stop-shop for safety garments, work footwear, work gloves, and PPE, designing and manufacturing stylish, comfortable, high-quality workwear. Portwest's safety workwear, safety footwear and Personal Protective Equipment protects workers in industries such as oil and gas, welding, mining, agriculture, transport, chemical, construction, warehousing, and manufacturing, as well as providing hazard protection from flame, electric arc, chemical, molten metal, heat, cold, low visibility, rain and ESD. Rely on Portwest flame-resistant workwear, high-visibility apparel, protective footwear, hand protection and other PPE for your worker's safety.