PosiWear BA 3606 Disposable White Hooded Coveralls with Elastic Wrists and Ankles (Case)
These white disposable coveralls are made of West Chester PosiWear BA: Breathable Advantage material. PosiWear BA uses West Chester Protective Clothing's patented technology to protect workers against dry particulates and liquid sprays without sacrificing breathability.
- Features Microporous Coverall, zipper front w/Elastic Wrist/Ankle & attached Hood
- PosiWear BA: Breathable Advantage provides ideal balance between protection and comfort with a microporous material that resists small dry particulates, light spray, and liquid splash while enhancing breathability.
- Target uses: dry particulate; liquid splash; non-hazardous chemicals
- Target industries: industrial manufacturing, automotive, enviromental remediation, maintenance and cleanup
- Features and benefits: ASTM 1670 blood-borne pathogens; microporous material; NFPA 99 antistatic; low lint
- ANSI Sized for a wide range of motion.
- Minimum order quantities may apply.
- Color: White.
- Available in sizes M - 5XL.
- Packed 25 units per case. Sold in full case quantities only.
Industry and Applications: Hazmat and abatement, manufacturing, pressure washing, painting, resurfacing or fiberglass handling
About West Chester Protective Gear
West Chester is one of the largest suppliers of work gloves, disposable clothing and rainwear in the U.S. West Chester Gear offers a wide range of work gloves and chemical protection for commercial workers. West Chester PosiWear disposable coveralls, disposable clothing, and disposable protective clothing is used for worker safety in a wide variety of industrial applications.