Outdoor-Fit Versa Hi-Lo Pulley System - Outdoor Fitness Equipment for Corrections Facilities
With more than eight exercises targeting the entire body, the Outdoor-Fit VERSA HI-LO is one of the most compact and efficient pieces of outdoor fitness equipment on the market. The popularity of the hi-lo pulley station on the Apollo Multigym inspired Outdoor-Fit to create this hi-lo pulley station as its own stand-alone product. Users of all ages and fitness levels can achieve a full-body workout using the Versa. Adjustable weight delivers workout variety and will make every exercise challenging, no matter the user's fitness level or ability. Outdoor-Fit's unique locking safety mechanism eliminates pinch points, crush zones, and entrapment areas, creating an ASTM-compliant exercise station.
- Weatherproof, tamperproof, and biomechanically correct outdoor fitness equipment
- VARIETY OF MOVEMENT - The VERSA offers the popular HI-LO pulley station for a variety of standing and seated exercises. The VERSA provides a full body workout by allowing the user to easily change the angle and level of resistance in over 8 exercises. This makes many different exercises easy to set up and perform for a variety of user abilities, including for those using a wheelchair.
- ASTM COMPLIANT WEIGHT STACK SYSTEM - The high and low pulley station features a 100 lb adjustable weight stack allowing users to adjust the weight between 10 and 100 lbs. The unique locking safety mechanism eliminates pinch points, crush zones, and entrapment areas, creating an ASTM-compliant exercise station.
- Frame & Finish: Constructed of 3/16” and ¼” heavy duty steel that is zinc primed and polyester powder coated with UV stabilized color pigment. All fasteners are tamperproof stainless steel carriage bolts with the locking nuts on the inside of the padlocked center column
- Number of Simultaneous Users: 1
- Low Pulley Station
- Upright Shoulder Row
- Bicep Curl
- Back Seated Row
- Cable Squats
- High Pulley Station
- Upper Back Pull Down
- Tricep Press Down
- Single Arm Chest Press
- Kneeling Cable Crunch
- Standard Color: Green Blue (custom colors available)
- Accessibility: It is the manufacturer’s opinion that this fitness equipment conforms to the A.D.A accessibility standard when properly installed, assuming an accessible protective surfacing is provided. Ask for more information
- Shipping Weight: 575 lbs / 261 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 30” wide x 80” long x 30” high / 76 cm wide x 203 cm long x 76 cm high
- Anchoring Requirements: 4 x concrete anchors with rated “pull out” or “tension” strength of 3400 lbs or greater. Anchors must be secured into structural concrete
Outdoor-Fit is the leader in correctional exercise equipment, building durable exercise equipment for corrections facilities and prisons to solve the challenges jail administrators face in delivering fitness options to inmate populations. Outdoor-Fit is a name trusted at federal, state, and county correctional facilities and detention centers across North America, supplying over 600 correctional facilities and prisons with fitness equipment for indoor and outdoor recreation areas. Outdoor-Fit detention center correctional fitness equipment is designed and manufactured to be tamper-proof and weatherproof, with no removable parts or potential weapons, making it a safe and secure option for behavioral healthcare facilities, prisons, jails, and corrections facilities of all levels.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.