Drifire TCGSC Women's Flame Resistant Deluxe Coveralls (HRC 2 - 8.0 cal)
The 5.5 oz Women's Deluxe Coverall features the same lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking TECGEN FR fabric, incorporated into a coverall designed from the ground up for women. Interviews with women in the industry have validated the need for an open collar, snap closure pockets, and a feminine silhouette. The result is a light weight woven women's coverall certified for 70E HRC2, and 2112-2012 flash fire. This coverall will also help you meet the new OSHA 1910.269 Utility regulations.
Garment features include:
- ATPV = 8.0 cal/cm2
- 5.5 oz. FR material made from proprietary TECGEN fire resistant fabric which provides light weight, moisture management and high breathability.
- Two-way zipper
- Hidden Snap Closures on Front Pockets
- Pass-Through Side Pockets with snaps
- Side Tool Pocket
- Contoured Silhouette with Elastic Waistband
- Standard colors include - Khaki, Royal Blue, Navy Blue and Grey
About TecGen Industrial FR Workwear:
Tecgen Industrial FR Workwear by NSA is designed to be exxtremely lightweight and comfortable while maintaining HRC 2 protective qualities. TecGen focuses on high performance flame resistant work clothing for the Electrical, Oil Gas, and Manufacturing industries. Tecgen flame resistant performance fabric is woven from a blend of fibers with the addition of their own unique fiber, which allows this flame resistant material to achieve enhanced comfort and wearability. TecGen Wear Tests are available at a 50% discount.