TecGen Select TCG5016 Flame Resistant Work Pants (HRC 2 - 9.7 cal)
Durability and professional style combine in the TECGEN FR Work Pant. Dual certified to protect against flash fire and arc flash hazards, the TECGEN® OPF Blend FR fabric will not melt, drip or ignite. A great alternative to a jean, these work pants are comfortable with lightweight fabric, reinforced stress points and dress style waistband and belt loops for a professional appearance.
- Fabric/Material: 8.5 oz. TECGEN SELECT® OPF Blend Twill
- Dual certified to protect against flash fire and arc flash hazards
- Dress style waistband
- Reinforced stress points
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Two front and back pockets
- Belt loops along waist
- Button front closure with covered zip fly
- Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Unsurpassed moisture wicking
- Sizes: Waist: 30"-48" | Inseam: 28"-36"
- Color: Navy Blue
- Safety compliance: Arc Rating: 9.7 cal/cm², CAT 2, NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, CSA Z462, ASTM F1506, OSHA 1910.269
About TecGen Industrial FR Workwear:
Tecgen Industrial FR Workwear by NSA is designed to be exxtremely lightweight and comfortable while maintaining HRC 2 protective qualities. TecGen focuses on high performance flame resistant work clothing for the Electrical, Oil Gas, and Manufacturing industries. Tecgen flame resistant performance fabric is woven from a blend of fibers with the addition of their own unique fiber, which allows this flame resistant material to achieve enhanced comfort and wearability. TecGen Wear Tests are available at a 50% discount.