TecGen Select TCG02 Men's Flame Resistant Deluxe Coveralls (HRC 2 - 8.0 cal)
The TECGEN 5.5 oz Deluxe Coverall is light weight, inherently flame resistant, dual-certified for NFPA HRC2 arc flash protection and NFPA 2112 flash fire resistance. All of this performance wrapped into a feature laden coverall design.
Garment features include:
- ATPV = 8.0 cal/cm2
- 5.5 oz. FR material made from proprietary TECGEN fire resistant fabric which provides light weight, moisture management and high breathability.
- Two Chest Pockets with Flaps
- Two-way zipper
- Snap Closures on front and pockets
- Pass-Through Side Pockets
- Tool Pocket
- Elastic Waistband
- Available in Tan, Navy Blue, Orange, Royal Blue, Grey
About TecGen Industrial FR Workwear:
Tecgen Industrial FR Workwear by NSA is designed to be exxtremely lightweight and comfortable while maintaining HRC 2 protective qualities. TecGen focuses on high performance flame resistant work clothing for the Electrical, Oil Gas, and Manufacturing industries. Tecgen flame resistant performance fabric is woven from a blend of fibers with the addition of their own unique fiber, which allows this flame resistant material to achieve enhanced comfort and wearability. TecGen Wear Tests are available at a 50% discount.