NSA FR Control 2.0 H85FK Navy Blue Flame Resistant Balaclava (HRC 1 - 4.0 cal)
National Safety Apparel’s FR Control 2.0™ Balaclava is made of a breathable, inherently flame resistant modacrylic blend fabric designed to wick moisture away from your body and regulate skin temperature in both hot and cold conditions. The FR Control 2.0 Balaclava will keep you comfortable and dry in any condition. The lightweight hood is perfect for FR daily wear that can be used under a hard hat.
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. FR CONTROL 2.0™
- Proactively regulates skin temperature (+/- 3 degrees)
- Designed to tackle the cold and the heat
- Reduces perspiration by 34%
- Superior moisture wicking and dry rate
- Odor control technology
- Breathable FR fabric
- Multiple ways to wear
- Inherently flame resistant, FR protection will not wash/wear out
- Stretch for comfort and flexibility to maintain a comfortable work environment
- FR fabric will not melt, drip, or ignite
- Lightweight single layer
- Heat stress reduction
- Color: Navy Blue
- Safety Compliance: Arc Rating: 4 cal/cm², CAT 1, NFPA 70E, CSA Z462, ASTM F1506, OSHA 1910.269
- Made in the USA
About National Safety Apparel:
National Safety Apparel has been manufacturing high-quality, USA-made, personal protective clothing and safety apparel for 75 years. NSA's focuses on industrial apparel meant to provide electric arc flash protection, heat and flame resistance, and cut resistance. Choose NSA arc flash clothing, flame resistant workwear, arc flash kits and flash fire apparel for your safety clothing and personal protective equipment requirements.
Covid-19 Message Due to Covid-19, NSA/Drifire gloves and face protection items are returnable only in unopened original plastic packaging.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.