Enespro KIT2SC11-series ArcGuard Arc Flash Kit w/ Flame Resistant Short Coat, Bib Overalls, Gloves (HRC 2 - 12 cal)
NSA arc flash kits simplify electrical safety by conveniently packaging ArcGuard arc flash PPE in to kits that can be easily stored in work vehicles or staged in areas that require a specific level of arc flash PPE. Each garment has its arc flash rating clearly displayed on the exterior, which allows safety personnel to easily ensure that employees are wearing the proper level of arc flash personal protective equipment.
This ArcGuard HRC2 Level 2 UltraSoft Arc Flash Kit includes:
- Flame Resistant Short Coat (32" length) and Bib Overalls (32" inseam)
- Made of 9 oz. Ultrasoft flame resistant cotton material - 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon to provide a soft feel for greater comfort, enhanced wear life and protective performance.
- FR hook and loop front closure
- Stand-up collar for extra coverage and protection
- Rib knit cuffs for comfortable, secure fit
- Garments embroidered with arc rating
- Bib overalls feature quick disconnect and adjustable shoulder straps Adjustable hook and loop closure
- Expandable leg opening to fit over boots
- Color: Navy Blue
- Available in sizes S to 4XL
- Made in the USA
- 11" Class "0" rubber insulating gloves
- 10" leather glove protectors
- Glove bag
- Faceshield with chin cup and hard hat
- Optional FR balaclava (sold separately or additionally)
- Faceshield bag
- Safety glasses
- Standard size gear bag
- Compliance: ASTM F1506, OSHA 1910.269, NFPA 70E for Arc Flash, CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada), Garment is UL Certified to NFPA 2112, Arc Rating 12 cal/cm², HRC 2
Safety Warnings: NFPA 70E requires the entire body to be equally covered. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.
|Order Part No||Short Coat Size||Overall Size||Glove Size|
Clothing manufactured in the USA; accessory components may be imported.
About National Safety Apparel:
National Safety Apparel has been manufacturing high-quality, USA-made, personal protective clothing and safety apparel for 75 years. NSA's focuses on industrial apparel meant to provide electric arc flash protection, heat and flame resistance, and cut resistance. Choose NSA arc flash clothing, flame resistant workwear, arc flash kits and flash fire apparel for your safety clothing and personal protective equipment requirements.
Covid-19 Message Due to Covid-19, NSA/Drifire gloves and face protection items are returnable only in unopened original plastic packaging.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.