Enespro KIT2CV08-series Arcguard Arc Flash Kit with FR Coveralls (HRC 2 - 8 cal)
NSA arc flash kits simplify electrical safety by conveniently packaging ArcGuard arc flash PPE in to kits that can be easily stored in work vehicles or staged in areas that require a specific level of arc flash PPE. Each garment has its arc flash rating clearly displayed on the exterior, which allows safety personnel to easily ensure that employees are wearing the proper level of arc flash personal protective equipment. Personalize your kit by choosing to add/remove the Balaclava or the Gloves, Leather Protectors, and Glove Bag.
This ArcGuard HRC2 Level 2 UltraSoft Arc Flash Kit includes:
Flame Resistant Coveralls
- Made of 7 oz. Westex Ultrasoft flame resistant cotton material - 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon to provide a soft feel for greater comfort, enhanced wear life and protective performance.
- Action back allows for full range of motion
- Comfortable, sewn-in elastic waist
- Two-way covered zipper down front for easy entry
- Chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap closures
- Two large rear pockets
- Two front pockets with pass-through slashes for access to pants pockets
- All metal covered to ensure no contact with skin
- Leg openings made to fit over work boots
- Color: Navy Blue
- Available in sizes S to 3XL with 30" inseam; M-4XL with 32" inseam
- Faceshield with chin cup and hard hat
- PureView faceshield technology features a greater range of visibility
- Premium anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on faceshield
- Faceshield bag
- Class 0 glove kit (optional)
- 11" Class "0" rubber insulating gloves
- 10" leather glove protectors
- Glove bag
- FR UltraSoft flame resistant Balaclava (optional)
- Safety glasses
- Standard size gear bag
- Compliance: ASTM F1506, OSHA 1910.269, NFPA 70E for Arc Flash, CSA Z462 for Arc Flash (Canada), Garment is UL Certified to NFPA 2112, Arc Rating 12 cal/cm², HRC 2
Safety Warnings: NFPA 70E for arc flash clothing and arc flash suit components requires the entire body to be equally covered. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.
About National Safety Apparel:
National Safety Apparel has been manufacturing high-quality, USA-made, personal protective clothing and safety apparel for 75 years. NSA focuses on industrial apparel meant to provide electric arc flash protection, heat and flame resistance, and cut resistance. Choose NSA arc flash clothing, flame resistant workwear, arc flash kits and flash fire apparel for your safety clothing and personal protective equipment requirements.