ARC H2O Flame Resistant Hi-Vis Bib Overall, Class E - NSA Style R40RL14 R40RQ14 (HRC 2 - 19 cal)
National Safety Apparel's FR/AR hi-vis rainwear and foul weather gear is some of the most advanced flame resistant foul weather gear available anywhere. NSA Vizable 360 arc rated and flash fire rated high-visibility FR rainwear offers protection from the elements, potential arc hazards, and open flames. More than just flame resistant high visibility outerwear, NSA Arc H2O flame and arc resistant rainwear combines superior arc rating with waterproof hi-visibility protection.
- Flame resistant outershell made of premium 10 oz/yd hi-vis FR Polyurethane (PU) moisture barrier with an FR cotton weft knit fabric offering lightweight stretchable comfort. The FR PU material is durable, flexible, will not become brittle as it ages, and will NOT melt, drip, or ignite.
- 100% Waterproof with welded seams
- 2" Reflective Trim
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable cuffs
- FR hook and loop adjustable leg closures
- Heavy duty quick release suspender system
- Key stress points reinforced for durable construction
- Large reinforced storage front pocket
- Snap fly pant front
- Available high visibility colors:
- Fluorescent Yellow, 19 cal/cm2, R40RL14
- Fluorescent Orange, 24 cal/cm2, R40RQ14 (Made To Order, Non-Returnable)
- Safety Compliance: ASTM F2733 (rainwear standard for Flash Fire), ASTM F1891 (rainwear standard for Arc Flash), OSHA 1910.269, ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E, CSA Z462, NFPA 70E standard for arc flash clothing and arc flash suit components, Arc Rating 19 cal/cm2 for yellow, 24 cal/cm2 for orange, HRC 2
- Made in US
Applications: Flash Fire, Arc Flash & General FR Applications, Oil & Gas, Construction, Utilities
Keywords: arc rated, arc flash rated, flash fire rated
About National Safety Apparel:
National Safety Apparel has been manufacturing high-quality, USA-made, personal protective clothing and safety apparel for 75 years. NSA's focuses on industrial apparel meant to provide electric arc flash protection, heat and flame resistance, and cut resistance. Choose NSA arc flash clothing, flame resistant workwear, arc flash kits and flash fire apparel for your safety clothing and personal protective equipment requirements.