Norix Titan Series Steel Dorm Room Panel-Base Bed
For residential steel dorm furniture that can endure years of intensive-use in your facility’s demanding environment, look no further than the Norix Titan Series - a complete line of steel case goods that combine functional versatility with the institutional durability of all-steel construction.
- Fabrication & Material:
- Cut, formed, welded steel, powder coated steel (Bed deck: 18 gauge; Body: 18 gauge; Gussets: 13 gauge)
- Optional Headboard: 45 lb density M3 grade particle board with durable high-pressure laminate surface and 2 mm PVC edge (Wild Cherry standard finish)
- Dimensions: Length 82", Width 38", Height 11", Weight 141 lbs w/o drawers, 166 lbs w/drawers
- Recommended mattress size: 36"x80"
- Specify model:
- TNT1141 - bed without drawers
- TNT1042 - bed with steel drawers*
- TNT1242 - bed with laminate drawers*
- Optional 2 non-removable drawers with padlock hasp. *Specify drawer configuration: offset left or offset right.
- Assembly: None required, ships assembled
- Installation: None required for standard model. Bolt-down capable with concealed floor anchor locations
- Headboard (TNT0610-BL1)
- Leg extensions (TNT0100)
- Non-standard steel or laminate colors (10 piece minimum)
- Warranty: 3 year limited replacement warranty
- Steel colors: Khaki, Ebony (Non-standard: Cream, London Fog, Pewter, Shark, Slate, Irish Moss, Dusk, Mink)
- Laminate color: Wild Cherry (Non-standard: Kensington Maple, Rustic Slate, Pewter Brush)
- Made in US
About Norix Titan Series Steel Dorm Furniture
The Norix Titan Series is a complete line of steel case goods that combine functional versatility with the institutional durability of all-steel construction, making it an ideal choice for residential steel dorm furniture that can endure years of intensive-use in your facility’s demanding environment.
- Infection Control
- Tamper Resistant
- Offers the strength of steel with woodgrain accents
- Secure Durable Drawers
- 5 Knuckle Hinges
- Bed Bug Resistant
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.