Norix Multi-Purpose Table with Rectangle Top
Norix Multi-Purpose tables are engineered and built for continuous daily service in any intensive-use environment. Sold metal-to-metal connection with tamper-resistant security head screws. The base column is also fully sealed leaving no openings to hide items. Contraband-resistant and tamper-resistant.
- Suitable for continuous daily use in institutional environments.
- Laminate top in a variety of colors with vinyl T-molding edge
- Legs are fully welded and sealed 1-3/4" steel tube bases
- MP1860 - 18"x60" rectangle top, 59 lbs
- MP2460 - 24"x60" rectangle top, 74 lbs
- MP3060 - 30"x60" rectangle top, 91 lbs
- Edge style: T-Edge Stapled
- Edge Color / Top Color choices:
- Black edge + Titanium Evolve top
- Black edge + Wild Cherry top
- Bark edge + Kensington Maple top
- Bark edge + Asian Sun top
- Bark edge + Montana Walnut top
- Black edge + Titanium Evolve Game Top
- Base Type: Steel T
- Base Color: Black or Metallic Silver
- Ships K.D. (knocked down) to save shipping cost
- Standard hardware included: Torx tamper-resistant screws, precoated with Loctite Dri-Loc sealant
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.