Norix PROT100 Protege Series Bunkable Bed
For highly durable dorm or shelter furniture with a sleek design, look no further than Norix’s Protégé series – a value-driven series of products designed for constant use. Protégé furniture delivers reliable performance and outstanding value. The design and engineering are ideal for transitional housing and dormitory needs.
- Steel deck with tubular steel cross rods, steel end frames
- Fully welded 18 gauge steel end frames, bolted to 14 gauge welded mattress deck with 24 gauge tubular steel cross-rods with tamper-resistant hex fasteners
- Durable plastic (polyethylene) caps secure the end frame tube tops and bottoms while protecting floors and can be removed for easy bunking
- Floor brackets and hardware for boltdown is included
- Powder coated steel finish
- Dimensions: Height 34.9", Width 39.5", Length 86.5", Weight 88 lbs
- Recommended Mattress: 36"x80"
- Bunking Kit includes two safety rails, one ladder, four bunk connectors, one wall mount bracket and hardware. Available in Khaki or Ebony
- Decorative wood grain laminate headboard that can also be used as a footboard (Wild Cherry standard finish)
- Adjustable Glide Kit
- Assembly: Ships knock down (KD) in a single carton. Assembly instructions included
- Installation: None required
- Warranty: 3 year limited replacement warranty
- Colors: Khaki, Ebony
About Norix Protege Series Steel Bedroom Furniture
For highly durable dorm or shelter furniture with a sleek design, look no further than Norix’s Protégé series – a value-driven series of products designed for constant use in environments that historically have been institutional in nature. Protégé furniture offers an all-steel construction that delivers reliable performance and outstanding value. The design and engineering are ideal for transitional housing and dormitory needs.
Benefits offered by Norix Protege bedroom furniture:
- Infection Control
- Tamper Resistant
- Offers the strength of steel with woodgrain accents
- Bed Bug Resistant
- Rounded edges
- Floor Protection
- Healthier Hospitals, Shelters, and Transitional Housing
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.