Norix C920 Progress Stackable Chair
The Norix Progress chair is a passive ergonomic stackable chair with a live hinge molded into the backrest. This commercial chair is designed to supply a high level of back comfort in both upright and relaxed sitting positions. With or without upholstery, the Progress chair looks good in any environment. With your choice of 4 colors plus lots of optional upholstery options, you have an attractive combination to accent a training room, a classroom, a lobby or an office.
- A passive ergonomic stackable chair that can be ordered as a sidechair, a linking sidechair or an armchair.
- Molded high impact grade co-polymer polypropylene seat and back with antistatic inhibitor added
- Also available in upholstered version - contact us for more information
- Ideal for staff use, classrooms and training rooms
- Black powder coated aluminum legs
- Dimensions: 32"Hx23-1/4"Dx19-3/4"W, 10 lbs
- Colors: Wild Berry, River Rock, Lagoon, Raven
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix Progress furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.