Norix PRD801 / PRD804 Prodigy Wardrobe with or without Molded Door
The Norix Prodigy Wardrobe provides ample storage space with or without a swinging privacy door. The optional door comes with a locking mechanism and 270° continuous piano hinge that offers privacy and folds flat to the side of the unit. Hidden hardware secures the Prodigy wardrobe to the floor and wall. Advanced construction for intensive-use applications in critical environments. Prodigy Series furniture's Proprietary TruGrain aesthetic provides authentic texture and gradation that replicates natural wood, while providing many safety and performance improvements. The attractive wood grain appearance enhances the calming familiarity of a home-like environment.
- Anti-ligature bed with wood grain appearance and inset panel design aesthetic creates a “classic” residential look yet allows placement flush against wall or in corners.
- One-piece, 100% seamless, specially formulated polymer construction is structurally reinforced for superior durability, impact resistance and security.
- Rounded edges for added safety, grooved sleep surface for fluid management.
- Each piece is uniquely fashioned with proprietary TruGrain™ polymer formulation to replicate natural wood, and deliver a residential, non-institutional appearance.
- The seamless, one-piece construction delivers long-term, maintenance-free performance superior to wood in infection-control, fluid, tamper, infestation, contraband resistance and anti-ligature design.
- Contains a minimum of 30% recycled content. [Due to current supply chain issues caused by Force Majeure, Prodigy may or may not have recycled content at this time.]
- Available models:
- PRD801 - Wardrobe with Molded Door
- PRD804 - Wardrobe with No Door
- Hinge and Latch Key choices for wardrobe with door:
- LKL - Left Hinge, Keylock Latch
- RKL - Right Hinge, Keylock Latch
- Installation: Proprietary anti-ligature floor and wall anchoring system with concealed hardware (the anchoring mechanisms are included, the anchoring hardware is NOT included). Security caulk may be applied to the perimeter after anchoring.
- Overall dimensions: Overall Length 24" Overall Width 24" Overall Height 78", Weight 200 lbs with door, 155 lbs without door
- Colors: Harvest (light), Java (dark)
- Made in the U.S.A.
About Norix Prodigy Bedroom Furniture Series
Behavioral healthcare professionals have long recognized that traditional furniture is completely unsuitable for their critical environments. Norix Prodify Series furniture is designed to provide the strength, safety and cleanability required for the daily rigors of institutional living — in an attractive, contemporary look. Crafted in a specially formulated polymer with proprietary innovations to deliver superior durability, maintenance free cleanability and humanizing aesthetic appeal. Each piece is uniquely fashioned with specialized TruGrain™ polymer to replicate natural wood and deliver a residential, non-institutional appearance.
- Superior to wood in infection-control and ligature-resistance, fluid-resistance, tamper-resistance, infestation-resistance and contraband-resistance.
- Structurally reinforced for superior durability, impact resistance and security.
- Seamless one-piece construction delivers unmatched cleanability and long-term, maintenance-free performance, and concealed anchoring.
- Recyclable polymer is made responsibly with recycled content.
- Attractive wood grain appearance to enhance the calming familiarity of a home-like environment.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.