Norix ITP-110 Ironman Recessed Toilet Paper Holder
- Front-mount, recessed toilet paper holder
- Fabrication Material: One-piece drawn 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel seamless well welded to 14 gauge stainless flange to ensure tight fit to wall surface. Bead blasted satin finish.
- Extreme Durability: The heavy-duty, stainless-steel construction ensures a safe, secure environment for residents and staff
- Anti-Ligature: The flush to the wall design eliminates pass-throughs and tieoffs, thus reducing ligature and suicide risk.
- Tamper Resistant: The port is built directly into bullet-resistant glass with no loose parts to break or weaponize, mitigating the risk of tampering and enhancing overall security
- Installation: Norix only recommends its products to be attached to solid concrete surfaces. Installation hardware not supplied by Norix.
- Dimensions: Height 7" x Width 7" x Depth 4.5", Opening Dia 5.4", Weight 2 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limited replacement warranty
- Maintenance: When cleaning stainless steel, Norix recommends the use of a cleaner made especially for stainless steel products.
- Made in USA
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.