Norix ISG Ironman L-Shaped Security Grab Bar
The Norix Ironman "L"-shaped stainless steel Security Grab Bar is designed for safety and durability.
- Made of Stainless Steel #4 finish.
- Fabrication & Material: 3 1/8" dia. 11 gauge type 304 stainless steel flanges are heliarc welded to 1½" O.D. 18 gauge seamless tube.
- Anti-Ligature: Suicide resistant 11 gauge closure plate is heliarc welded to edge between the tub and wall, eliminating pass throughs and tie offs to reduce ligature risk.
- Extreme Durability: The heavy-duty, stainless-steel construction is engineered to withstand the rigors of challenging environments, ensuring a safe, secure environment for residents and staff.
- Dimensions: Height 3.1", Depth 3"
- Available in 5 sizes:
- IGS-1833-3 - Dim. 18"x33", 3.1" Height, 3" Depth, Wt. 8 lbs
- IGS-3856-3 - Dim. 38"x56", 3.1" Height, 3" Depth, Wt. 15 lbs
- Installation: Norix only recommends its products to be attached to solid concrete surfaces. Installation hardware not supplied by Norix.
- Warranty: 1 year limited replacement warranty
- Maintenance: When cleaning stainless steel, Norix recommends the use of a cleaner made especially for stainless steel products.
- Made in the USA
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.