Norix ATN140 / ATN145 Attenda Sleigh Bed
The Norix Attenda Sleigh Bed introduces contemporary design for a more residential, normalized appearance without sacrificing advanced construction for intensive-use applications in critical environments. Ideal for geriatric patients, the higher sleep surface makes it easier to administer to patients while the raised bed deck easily accommodates a patient lift device. The Norix Attenda Sleigh Bed addresses geriatric, incontinence and client safety issues – in a contemporary, residential design.
- Fabrication & Material Slightly textured maintenance free surface allows for easy cleaning. Rotationally molded, specially formulated, high-impact polyethylene with ultraviolet light stabilizers (to reduce fading). Chemically resistant to blood, vinegar, urine, feces, salt solution and chlorine solution.
- Premium TruColor™ material is fully compounded for superior color consistency and durability.
- Unit is filled with rigid polyurethane foam for increased durability and sound absorption.
- 2 sizes, available with or without drainage holes:
- 13" High Sleep Surface
- Overall size: 38-1/2"W x 92-13/16"L, 125 lbs
- Standard model is ATN140. Order model ATN140H for model with drainage holes
- 18" High Sleep Surface
- Overall size: 38-1/2"W x 92-13/16"L, 138 lbs
- Standard model is ATN145. Order model ATN145H for model with drainage holes
- Colors: Pine Cone, River Rock, Lagoon, Graphite
- Standard with glides, bolt-down optional (Kit sold separately). Installation required for Bolt-down Kit
- Made in the U.S.A.
About Norix Attenda Bedroom Series
Behavioral healthcare professionals have long recognized that traditional furniture is completely unsuitable for their critical environments. Norix Attenda furniture is designed to provide the strength, safety and cleanability required for the daily rigors of institutional living — in a sleek, contemporary look.
Safe, Secure...And Built to Last -- The key to Attenda’s strength and durability is its advanced construction. Molded in specially formulated, high-impact polyethylene, each Norix Attenda product is structurally enhanced for increased strength and durability. Solid as a rock, yet featuring seamless construction with rounded corners for added safety and security. Each piece is designed to be attached flush to the wall or floor. Attenda’s rugged, exterior skin is seamless and impervious to liquids, including bodily fluids and industrial cleaners. The non-absorbent, polymer construction simply leaves no place for fluids to go. Chronic maintenance problems are washed away.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.