MTJ American 210D-DD Foam Core Military Mattress
The MTJ American Foam Core Military Mattress features two layers of dual-density foam covered with a fluid-proof nylon cover to provide a better night sleep for military personnel and cadets. The mattress is reversible with one side being more firm, and the other more supple. The mattress weighs less than 30 lbs so it can be easily flipped to whichever sleep support level the soldiers prefer. The Foam Core Military Mattress features a durable 210 denier nylon cover treated with an antimicrobial solution that helps reduce the risk of mold, mildew, and other bacteria from growing on the mattress. The fluid-proof cover material prevents bodily fluids from penetrating the fabric which makes the mattress easy to clean while also protecting the core from foreign contaminates. Unlike vinyl covers which can be overly stiff, the coated nylon cover is durable enough to stand up to the wear and tear from use in military barracks while still being pliable, soft, and abrasion-resistant to skin. The hexagonal pattern on the polyurethane-coated nylon cover also helps to prevent rips and tears from forming and spreading. The Foam Core Military mattress is durable, easy to clean, and comfortable which makes it the ideal mattress for use in Military Barracks or for use in Military training facilities & colleges.
- Comfort - The dual-density foam core mattress is reversible so soldiers can choose between more firm and more supple to find the comfort level that best suits them.
- Sanitary - The cover resists liquid, bodily fluids, medications, and is treated with a fungistatic agent to protect from fungal growth
- Durable - The polyurethane-coated hexagonal nylon cover has a 40% stronger tear strength than standard nylon. It is also flexible, resistant to cracking, and pinhole-free
- Sewn Seams - Enables the mattress to breathe when compressed.
- Flame Retardant - The fire retardant core Passed TB 129. The cover exceeds the requirements of Fed Std. 191, NFPA 701, CAL 117 and 16 CFR 1632
- Recyclable - It is 100% recyclable
- Environmentally friendly - No hazardous chemicals or additional ingredients are added during the processing of this product.
- Thickness - 8” or 6” options for the Foam Core Military Mattress.
- Material - Laminated dual-density polyurethane foam
- Standards - Meets and exceeds the requirements of California Technical Bulletin 129, California Technical Bulletin 603, 16 CFR Part 1632 & 1633
- Flammability - Passed TB 129
- Material - 210 Denier Fluid-proof Polyurethane-coated Nylon fabric
- Construction - Sewn Seams
- Color - Navy Blue
- Features - Skin abrasion-resistant, rip-stop fabric, stain-resistant, no color bleeding, or color loss.
- Cleaning - Wipes clean with soap and water, or properly diluted disinfectant (final rinse with water to remove all residues) - do not launder
- Flammability - Exceeds requirements of Fed Std. 191, NFPA 701, CAL 117 and 16 CFR 1632
- Bacteria Resistant Properties - This mattress cover has been treated with a fungistatic agent to protect the product from fungal growth. The agent guards the mattress fabric against degradation from micro-organisms and/or bacteria. Passes: AATCC Method 30-1988, AATCC Method 147-1998, AATCC Method 100-1999
- Allergen Info - Skin irritation test Draize dermal result, non-allergenic
- Available sizes: 36"x75"x6", 36"x75"x8", 36"x80"x6", 36"x80"x8"
- MRC - Mattress Recycling Council recycling fee applies by law to all mattresses shipped to CA, CT, OR, and RI.
- Made in USA
- Ships fast - usually in stock
About MTJ American
MTJ American makes quality specialty mattresses that last for behavioral health care facilities, colleges, military housing, dormitories, correctional institutions, detention centers, homeless shelters, transitional housing facilities, and camps. MTJ American Military Mattresses are all you need to equip your soldiers and cadets with a mattress that is safe, durable, hygienic, comfortable, and easy to clean. Available in a variety of sizes that will fit most bunk beds commonly found in barracks, and custom sizes are available. Each military mattress comes with two densities so that your soldiers can choose between a mattress that is more firm or a mattress that is more supple. We are proud to serve our armed forces by providing quality mattresses that are manufactured here in the United States of America.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.